6 Ideas For Easier Blog Writing
Do you rewrite your draft blog over and over? Does your original blog idea sometimes seem buried in your post so much that you can’t even tell what you wrote about anymore? Below are some ideas to make blog writing a little easier. At least they help me!
1. Write your Headline First- Your headline is the reason why most people click on your blog and actually read it. It should be as Interesting as possible!
2. Write Your Subheads Next - This will help you with the structure of your post.
3. Write a Compelling Opening Paragraph - Your opening paragraph must draw in the reader so they will continue reading your post. Make them WANT to continue reading!
4. Use Captions With Your Photos - People are most likely to read captions first so don’t miss the opportunity to communicate your message with the captions.
5. Use Bullet Points - A lot of people tend to read on portions of your content. They will almost always scan the headlines and read bullet points.
6. WOW Them With Your Closing Paragraph - Include a call to auction whenever possible and inspire your readers to take action!
Remember to never disappoint your readers. Make sure you deliver the message you laid out in your opening paragraph and in your headlines! Keep your readers coming back for more!
Do you have some blog writing tips and ideas you use? Share them here in your comment! We would all love to hear more ideas!
If you are looking to buy or sell a home in the Anderson or Greenville SC real estate areas, visit our website at www.SheilaNewtonTeam.com for tons of great information.
Sheila Newton Team
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices -
C. Dan Joyner, Realtors