I've been tagged to do a ME! ME! post by my friend Shawna Green...
First of all, here's Eleanor's MeMe Rules:
(please paste the following paragraph into your post as you are tagged)
What is YOUR Big Hairy Audacious Goal (BHAG) for 2011? We'd also like to know more about you and your background, what it is about you that makes this BHAG so important? What experiences are you bringing with you into 2011 that will make this BHAG work? So...I'm asking you to please share 5 or 6 things about yourself, and then tag 5 or 6 more people so we can learn about them too!
So here goes... A little about me that you may not know:
1) >>> I was born in Phoenix, AZ, but I never actually lived there. I was adopted, and have lived most of my life in SC. I have 2 beautiful daughters (24 & 25). My husband Charlie and I work together...
2) >>> My husband, Charlie, was in the USMC and consequently we lived in TN, VA, and then CA. My favorite was CA.We lived in Orange County for 2 years in the late 80's and our girls were very young then, and we had a blast. I hope to retire to CA.
3) >>> I love volleyball... I have played a lot in my life, and both of my daughters played in high school. I served as assistant coach for several years while they played. My oldest got a volleyball scholarship to college and played there for four years. She even tried out fot the Olympic team! I haven't played in the past few years, but would like to start back.
4) >>> My hobbies? I like to paint, do crafts, and go to auctions (estate auctions, not homes). After retiring from real estate, I plan to pursue these passions more deliberately, and hopefully transition them into my next career.
5) >>> I met my birthparents about 2 years ago. My birth father still lives in Phoenix, AZ, and my birth mom lives in Oakland CA.. I love the west, so maybe it's in my genes!! I found out that I have 3 brothers and 1 sister... (My sister is younger than both of my daughters!! Strange!)
My BHAG for 2011 is to get my team back on top in our area. I am in the process of designing a new website, more blogs, and a new virtual tour. Looks like I will have my hands full for a while!
Now, which friends can I torture tag in this "challenge" with me? Hmmmm... drum roll, please....... Sussie Sutton, Pamela Seley, Don Wixom, Jason Channell, Erby Crofutt,, & Todd Clark ... Hope you guys have as much fun with this as I did...
If you are looking to buy or sell a home in the Anderson or Greenville SC real estate areas, visit our website at www.SheilaNewtonTeam.com for tons of great information.
Sheila Newton Team
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices -
C. Dan Joyner, Realtors